BI is seeking to hire a junior analyst
The junior analyst will be expected to contribute to research and evaluation projects under the supervision of a senior researcher, will do literature reviews, desktop research and data visualisation, prepare grant proposals and bids, and other quantitative research tasks and administration.
Please send your CV and a short motivation letter to Ms Vera Balogh (vera.balogh_at_budapestinstitute.eu) by 27 September.
- a social science degree
- relevant international experience (studies or work)
- English proficiency
- writing skill
Additional skills are appreciated:
- a firm understanding and interest in microeconomics, labour economics, political economy, and/or welfare policy relevant work experience,
- experience in working with Stata (or other statistical software),
- basic econometrics training,
- advanced language skills, especially in Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak, and Romanian.
Working time and salary to be negotiated. The initial offer will be for a fixed term contract which will be reviewed and possibly extended after 12 months.
Please send your CV and a short motivation letter (highlighting your skills and experience in the above listed areas) to Ms Vera Balogh (vera.balogh_at_budapestinstitute.eu) by 27 September 2014.